Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Branded by the Cassandra Sisterhood

Priscilla's latest chapter in the Subjugated Step Sissy was enjoyable for me. It was a change of pace from the previous chapters, but one scene that stood out was the branding of Rhonda by the Sisterhood.

I was inspired to create this rendering of the tattoo. The name Cassandra in pink and their logo, the Black Rose encased in thorns. Thorns symbolizing entrapment and pink the sissifaction of the subject and the name Cassandra above representing their superiority.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. From the creator herself! Priscilla Gay Bouffant approves! Thank you honey!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful art. And that guy's asshole is delicious, I'd love to fuck you all night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment and enjoying my artwork. Comments and suggestions keep this blog running!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Ryan, I thought it was above his buttocks similar to a tramp stamp. As a far as profiles for this series, I think story illustrations for this series would be best. But for MMH, no I am not done. RIkki hasn't been in contact with me in a little while now. I love her to death though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. It is quite lovely and a great depiction of what I would imagine. Again, the very observant and carefully reading Ryan, is mostly correct. I wrote that it was just above the girlishly plump right butt cheek. Still, this is just perfect and delightful.

    ReplyDelete