Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Preview of Valerie Whip's upcoming Perils of Paul: The Indentured Catering Job

Happy Valentine's Day my beautiful wonderful readers!
As many of you know work on my forced feminization blog has come slow due to work getting in the way. I have to apologize to all my writer friends and followers of this blog. A special apology to my partner Valerie Whip who has crafted another kinky erotic chapter in the Perils of Paul series, a story which can only come from an imaginative kinky mind of Valerie.
I'm trying to release Book 5 of Perils of Paul this month on Amazon, in this new chapter Paul is working as a waiter and is in need of additional cash. He finds a one night job working for a powerful woman with a raunchy theme dinner party. Along with a new female friend (who is in equal need of cash), both have job experience that neither will forget!  


Sample from Perils of Paul: THE INDENTURED CATERING JOB

The guy said just do it we don’t have a lot of time and get up on the rolling table. Lie on your back and Diane will tell you what to do. He turned to Sally and told her to use the stool and get up on the other rolling table, but to simply kneel, sitting on her feet. Diane secured my arms to the sides and my feet to the end of the table. She began placing pickles, sliced meats, and different kinds of cheese all over my legs telling me to lie perfectly still. She piled all kinds of crackers alongside my waist on both sides. She started at my nipples and worked her way down to my belly button placing all kinds of vegetables such as celery stalks and carrots on my skin. She brought two narrow glass dishes from the fridge containing what looked like ranch and blue cheese dressing. “Now hold still while I arrange the last things.” She said as she reached inside my thong and pulled my dick up so its head was exposed just above the top of the thong. She placed the two dressings on either side of my member. She stepped back to admire her work adding a couple of fresh flowers here and there for artistic flare.

Meanwhile Derek told Sally to lean over with her arms at her side. He quickly tied her wrists to her ankles and secured her shoulders to the front edge of the cart. He then placed similar appetizers all over her body. He placed two bowls of dressing between her feet right below her scantily clad pussy. He placed a large carrot that he had carved into a fine looking penis along her ass crack and into the waist band of her thong so just the head of it was exposed. Last but not least he forced a medium size apple into /sally’s mouth so she could not talk or scream or anything.

Diane and Derek wheeled the two carts out of the kitchen and into the large room for the guests to enjoy the food and the spectacle. The women came over to me and began picking the food from  my skin in effect stripping me of covering. It wasn’t long before they realized that my penis was sticking out of my thong and began purposely dripping dressing on it and giggling. Eventually one of the women pulled the elastic thong down and let it slip under my scrotum. Now I was totally exposed and they began coating my whole penis and balls in dressing. Another woman exclaimed that all the ranch dressing was gone and reached over and began licking my genitals of the ranch dressing. Soon others joined in cleaning my penis of the dressing. I was becoming engorged and presented a fine looking erect penis for them to admire....

Meanwhile Sally, still unable to object, was enduring the men’s attention.

Don't forget about the other Paul books on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment